Niceware Healthcare Solutions
Niceware Healthcare develops bar code and RFID software solutions that enable healthcare providers to solve some of the most difficult identification and tracking challenges. Niceware Healthcare solutions help patient care providers streamline, automate and improve accuracy within the healthcare industry by offering positive identification solutions that are easy to deploy, affordable and fully compliant with current bar code and RFID labeling requirements.
- Global business partner of Euro Plus d.o.o (Slovenia)
- Parent Product "NiceLabel" introduced in 1990
- NiceLabel is a suite of software products used to simplify the deployment of barcoding and RFID generation.
NiceWare Strategic Advantage
- Blood Labeling
- - LabelClinic – the ISBT-128 and Codabar compliant print server
- PatientWristband Solution
- - Low cost, rapid deployment tool for bar code or RFID enabling patient admitting healthcare applications.
- - HL7 Integration to HIS
- Niceware"Point-of-Care" Solutions
- - Low cost, custom, rapid deployment for bar code enabling laboratory healthcare applications.
- - HL7 Integration to LIS
- - Customized Rapid deployment of mobile components for bedside labeling applications
- Histology Identification
- - Barcode enable any printer for the identification of slides and cassettes in histology
LabelClinic ISBT is an on-demand database and printing software that conforms to the ISBT-128 standard for blood product identification from the International Council for Commonality in Blood Banking Automation, Inc. LabelClinic provides a secure, robust and flexible ISBT-128 and Codabar compliant label printing environment that can be integrated into your Blood Bank Management System or operated as a stand-alone system. LabelClinic eliminates the learning curve and time to deploy ISBT-128 compliant database tables and blood labeling into your blood bank. The Service oriented Architecture(SOA) of LabelClinic extends rich functionality to any blood bank information system.
- ISBT128 is an international information standard for blood, tissue, and cellular therapy products.
- June 2009, the consensus standard for uniform labeling of cellular therapy(CT) products was published.
- Niceware has introduced an application identified as LabelClinic CT
- This application addresses the identification needs of CT product collection and processing facilities.
- Increase Service Levels - Ensure the required equipment is on hand to perform the necessary work.
- Protect Brand Integrity - Provide quality products and services.
- Low Cost CT Compliant Software
- Provides base CT label templates and CT specific ISBT database
- Ability to manage local(research) codes
- Very versatile core software, which includes print server software to integrate into any system that can transmit information
- Designer software can be used to add custom label templates to the product.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- - No printer limitations or printer based pricing
- - No distance limitations on printers
- - No forced printers models to use
- - No forced label stocks and media to purchase
- - Easily make label changes and swap printers
- - Both an integrated(connects to external LIS) and Client modules (prints on demand from a PC)
- Current Technology
- - LabelClinic DB updates synchronized with ICCBBA DB updates
- - No need to reinstall or rebuild the application.
- - Auto-updater in development(Q3/08)
- - User-defined DIN, Unit setup and wristband formats to match point of care systems
- - Built on proven NiceLabel print server technology
- - Thousands of installations in all size organizations
- - Responsible for mission-critical labeling operations in healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail and more.
- - Optimally drive thousands of on-demand, thermal barcode printers.
- - Maximize patient safety
- - Encrypted and locked product code database eliminates unwanted entry and modification
- - User authentication on admin and client modules
In many cases, hospital blood banks and transfusion services do not have a blood bank information system that allows the facility to integrate label printing for blood units. A stand-alone deployment of LabelClinic enables a facility to start labeling or re-labeling of blood units at minimum cost and resources. If the time comes to integrate blood labeling into the blood bank information system, no additional licensing is required. In addition, the LabelClinic Stand-alone deployment can be a backup or downtime alternative to the Integrated deployment. Simply install the LabelClinic Client from the server to as many PCs in a facility as needed, and the Stand-Alone deployment is complete.
- Required for customers who have a central system they would like to use for printing.
- - Local (Research) codes
- - Research identification
- - Collection information
LabelClinic Print Server System Requirements
To install and run LabelClinic Print Server, the minimum requirements are: Intel or compatible Pentium class processor (1 GHz or faster recommended), At least 512 MB of RAM , Hard disk with 1 GB of available disk space (actual consumed disk space depends on the amount of printing activity), CD-ROM drive, 32 bit Microsoft Windows XP Pro SP2 or Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or higher, Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0, Administrative rights to the local computer during installation.